My brother is getting married in January and the bride side will hosting their dinner in Indonesia. Its no way for us to remain behind with the baby hence we will be taking Aiden along for this overseas trip. It’ll be a short trip (3 days 2 nights) and Aiden will be 2 months plus by then 🙂 We did some research about travelling with baby to make sure things go well coz after all we’re first time parents. But the most important thing is definitely applying Malaysian Passport for Aiden first!
Me guess many parents would wanna know the steps to apply a Malaysian Passport for baby thus I decided to write a short post on this, hoping the information below would help parents or anyone who wish to know how to apply passport for a baby 🙂
Things you need to apply Malaysian Passport for Your Baby:-
1) Baby’s Original Birth Certificate
2) Mother/ Father’s Original IC
3) Ballpoint pen to fill the form which will be given by the officer
Simple Steps to Apply Malaysian Passport for your Baby:-
1) Head over to any of the immigration offices in Malaysia.
2) Present your documents to the officer at the queue counter and you’ll be given a ‘special number’ as priority is given to infants/ disabled and senior citizens.
3) Wait for your number to be called.
4) Present all your documents (Birth Cert, Mother/ Father’s IC and Form) to the Officer. The Officer will then take photo of your baby.
5) Wait for your number to be called again to make payment of RM150 at the payment counter.
6) Your baby’s Passport will be ready in 1 hour.
7) Present Mother/ Father’s IC and Baby’s Birth Cert to collect baby’s passport.