鸡窝包 "Kai Woh Pau" Dim Sum @ Sri Petaling
Went to Sri Petaling for Dim Sum… Found out this place where selling something special / unique which you can’t find in other dim sum place…
鸡窝包 = 大包加糯米鸡! Haha… It’s very unique and only one in KL, Sri Petaling. Actually there’s nothing special la, you can just order a “叶子楣大包” + “糯米鸡” = 鸡窝包 = Kai Woh Pau = Loh Mai Kai in Pau!~ But there’s a lot of “料” (liu) inside lo, worth every single sen. less than RM5 buck.
See even when you tar bau, they will be packed in a nice packing lo. =)
Loh Mai Fan ~ 生炒糯米 RM4
The rest of the dim sum is normal saja… so if you have the chance and so ngam near by Sri Petaling (near by Endah Parade), can go and try out this special “Kai Woh Pau”!
Adress：140 Jalan Radin Anum, Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
Business Hour : 24 hour? Coz even my friend telling me that went there at 2am?
View Larger Map
“Roadshow Retweets” Toyota Roadshow Twitter Contest
Great TRD Prizes Up for Grabs
Simply retweet and win cool TRD merchandise in the Toyota Roadshow Retweets Contest! (Prizes will be given out in random order and while stocks last.)
1. TRD Essentials 1 TRD Neckcase & 1 TRD Towel & 1 TRD Mug x 20 prizes
2. TRD Styling 1 TRD Jacket (Size: M) & 1 TRD Cap x 20 prizes
How to Participate? It’s so easy to win:
1. Follow @toyotamy on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ToyotaMy).
2. Retweet (RT) the Contest Tweet from http://twitter.com/ToyotaMy.
a. This is the Contest Tweet: “Catch #ToyotaRoadshow at a mall near you! 50th person to RT wins exclusive TRD merchandise! For details: http://bit.ly/crdJTd
3. If you’re a 50th Retweeter, we will send you a winner announcement DM (Direct Message)! Reply by email to [email protected] , with your full name, Twitter username & IC number, mobile phone number and mailing address, and we will send your prize to you.
a. Prizes will be given out (in random order) until all prizes have been given out or the Contest period ends, whichever is sooner – so hurry!
b. The Contest period runs from 3–23 May 2010 or when we have 40 winners, whichever comes first.
April 28, 2010
Haha, I’ve tried this b4, quite filling if u have it alone 🙂
April 1, 2011
Hi, should try Shange Dim Sum at Bandar Baru Seri Petaling,next to jojo pan mee, BEST !
May 2, 2011
YES!Agree With Ascot~~~~i like the Loh Mai Kai most!!!
May 2, 2011