McDonald’s New Chicken Muffin. Breakfast At only RM2.50!
McDonald’s New Chicken Muffin. At only RM2.50, it’s great breakfast, at incredible price!
No vouchers required which I prefer this way so that don’t need to print out anything or waste paper and this way it’s more environmental friendly.
McDonald’s New Chicken Muffin – 100% chicken meat cooked to golden perfection, with a slice of creamy cheese, tangy special sauce between a freshly toasted English Muffin.
Wow, what a delicious way to start your morning and it’s only RM2.50. Better than nasi lemak or roti canai right?! LOL.
Available for breakfast from 4am – 11am.
Read on the Terms & Conditions!
– RM2.50 special offer valid until 22th April or while stocks last (While stocks last! How many stocks do you have? Or you could just give a notice that there’s no more stock at anytime?)
– Special Price is NOT AVAILABLE through McDelivery, for catering service for events and at McDonald’s Genting / Airport restaurants. (Okayy… This is pretty standard as stuffs in Genting / Airport are a little more expenisive)
– Prices subject to prevailing government tax except in Langkawi (So it’s not RM2.50 but RM2.65 after 6% still cheap though.)
– Breakfast from 4am is available at selected restaurants (Okay? Selected restaurants which are?)
– Limited to 4pcs per receipt (You can queue up again for the next 4pcs with another receipt right?)
– Products shown are for illustration purposes only (So it’s smaller than it shown in the ads?)
– Tableware not included (Of coz la!)
– Other terms and conditions apply (What’s other T&C?? Any hidden one??)
So other than that let’s grab the McDonald’s New Chicken Muffin!