This blog is a platform to share what I love in life: food (eat), travel (play), photography (art) and life (thoughts and ideas). With passion for food, I share my foodie adventures and indulgences here. “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” Traveling makes us a better human being as we recognise the similarities and celebrate the differences of cultures between where we travel to and where we come from. “The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” Photography do more than just capturing the best moments in our lives; they also help us tell our life stories. “Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
- “Oink Oink” 2019 Year of Pig Red Packets
- Lou Hei your way into the New Year @ Delicious Restaurant
- Usher in a Prosperous Year of the Pig @ The Brew House
- Lunar New Year Feast at Dynasty Restaurant (滿福樓), Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Celebrate The Year of Pig @ Oriental Chinese Cuisine (铧泰阁), Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. 如有雷同，纯属巧合 © 2003-2018 .:[saimatkong]:.