Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara Damansara - i'm saimatkong
Follow saimatkong @ twitter

Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara Damansara

Written on September 11, 2009 – 11:45 am | by Saimatkong Tian Leong | 31,145 views

Have you tired the new La La Chong Seafood @ Kayu Ara near to Pantai Seafood? The banner is every where so one find day went to try it out and it’s good and cheap too. Yummy. They have another branch @ Ara Damansara or near subang airport too.

Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara
The place is huge and with plenty of car park.

Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara

Vegetable

Famous lala
Famous LA LA… Come to LA LA Chong Seafood of coz must order LA LA!

LALA
Look at the LALA, so big and juicy… and the best part is only RM10!

LALA

Prawn
Prawn (“Nai yau har”) for RM20

Prawn

Crab
Original Crab RM39

Crab

Crab
This is the best part of the crab!

Address:
La La Chong Seafood Restaurant Sdn. Bhd. (Next to Pantai Seafood @ Kayu Ara)
Lot 13556, Jalan Cempaka,Kayu Ara Damansara, 47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 03-77281906

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , ,

Related Posts

1. 25 Responses to “Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara Damansara”

2. By Daniel on Sep 22, 2009 | Reply

You’re the only dude that posted this which I found in google. Another dude didn’t put down the Add and phone number. What a deep shit if people wanna enquire. Made my reservation.. thx

3. By saimatkong on Sep 22, 2009 | Reply

Daniel, glad that it helps =)

4. By seafood gourmet on Sep 23, 2009 | Reply

Delicious food and great photo

5. By saimatkong on Sep 23, 2009 | Reply

thanks.

6. By LeeHsia on Sep 27, 2009 | Reply

This is the branch that replacing the branch apposite Subang Airport. So in total there are only two Lala Chong.

7. By saimatkong on Sep 30, 2009 | Reply

ooh really? so that one next to papa chop mama grill no more?

8. By CK on Oct 4, 2009 | Reply

They closed off the one opposite Subang Terminal 3. Left alone 2, Ara Damansara and Kayu Ara Damansara.

9. By Angela Charles on Dec 9, 2009 | Reply

One question:
    My company plans to have a leisure dinner..so is this place halal?

Thanks,
    Angela

10. By saimatkong on Dec 9, 2009 | Reply

Hi Angela, could you call them? There’s the contact number in my blog. I didn’t take note on the halal sorry for that. I will take note next time.

11. By sarah on Feb 20, 2010 | Reply

its halal.

12. By saimatkong on Feb 20, 2010 | Reply

Yup confirmed LaLA Chong is halal… I went the again to confirm… =)

13. By Eric on Feb 25, 2010 | Reply

Their lala is fantastic! Their crab is crap.. i’m sorry.. and their price tag is a bit rip off, it just doesn’t match neither the portion nor the taste (except lala).

Will definitely go back for lala… not the other :(

14. By saimatkong on Feb 26, 2010 | Reply

Hi Eric,

That’s why it’s named “La La Chong”!? haha.. lol.

15. By Kaki Makan on Mar 15, 2010 | Reply

Their service is really really bad. The person who take order like u owe them money, really stuck-up. When she took order telling us all the dishes, my friend couldn’t catch what she said and asked what else they have in the menu. She said “I already mentioned earlier, those are the dishes.” Then later my friend asked if they have xx vege, she said “If i don’t mention, that means we do not habe…” Aren’t you feel like slapping her on her face? This is not the first time. My first experience was another staff also treated us rude. We requested to sit in the aircond room. He asked if we couldn’t see the tables in the room have reserve signs. I wonder how they train their staff… I will definitely won’t go back again.

16. By unhappy customer on Aug 6, 2010 | Reply

Definitely not an ethical restaurant!!!

The staff there are taking every opportunity to earn more from you. I brought a friend from outstation there the other night and ordered 3 dishes (including a chicken dish) with rice. They served half a chicken that can easily feed 4 person. We could not finish the chicken but still have to pay for it. You can imagine the amount that I paid — a 4 person’s price.

17. By la la chong on Feb 21, 2011 | Reply

Had dinner there last nite. Very expensive and absolutely horrible food. The la la is not fresh and has very strong fishy smell. The salted egg crab has little taste. The tilapia is among the most horrible I had.

Go there if you want expensive and horrible food.

This is the 3rd post I commented on La La Chong. I just want to minimise La La Chong’s victims.

18. By crab on Mar 15, 2011 | Reply

the front service is bad!!

19. By crab on Mar 15, 2011 | Reply

the front service is damn bad

20. By thomas on Mar 19, 2011 | Reply

sometimes i just wonder why a wondeful restaurant have such an unsightfull living thing. damn someone told me that the fucking boss there. shit!! what a bastard he is, never seen such a barbarian boss. waling up and down doing nothing dare to simply scold his staffs, pity him may god SAVE him!!!

21. By susan on Mar 19, 2011 | Reply

special dedicated to Ara Damansara branch!!!

The Capten & front service are superb!!! well done. but the food quality drop like no body business. Shouldnt there a QC at least the check the food quality once awhile? Totally thumb down for this. Better go to Kg Kayu Ara Branch.

22. By lala chong on Mar 20, 2011 | Reply

I have been to both outlet but i still prefer Kg Kayu Ara coz the food there are much more superior eg. salted egg crab, siong tong lala, paku pakis, steam fish and even a simple fried rice is wonderfull compare to Ara damansara, the food taste like shit!!! If im the boss i shouldnt use the same name, just spoil Lala Chong Kg Ara reputation. Well done for Kg ayu Ara

23. By Robert Liew on Apr 2, 2011 | Reply

I totally agree with u, I will nvr go back to this branch anymore!!!!!! What a SHIT they are serving!!! althought i lived at Saujana, i rather travel a bit far to Kg ARA branch.

24. By danny on Sep 21, 2011 | Reply

The restaurant IS NOT HALAL.. I wonder how cme there’re comments saying that La La Chong is halal ? C’mon guys, their signature dish la-la is cooked with RICE WINE, how can it be halal to our muslim friends? And FYI HALAL is NOT ONLY about NOT SERVING PORK!! There’s a BIG CARLSBERG SIGN on their signboard, and u still insist they are HALAL?? Oooh comon — u definitely have the right to open a non-halal restaurant BUT PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM U ARE WHAT U ARE NOT.. it’s very misleading!

25. By valo on Feb 19, 2013 | Reply

thanks for the good info danny

26. By Tango X on Jan 4, 2014 | Reply

We had a company dinner at Lala Chong, Ara Damansara last night. The most expensive dish we had was 1.75 kg steamed patin fish for RM210 per plate. This works out to be RM120 per kg, the most expensive patin fish you will get in Klang Valley. Patin (Temerloh fish) is only a so so fish and I think grouper, salmon or cod fish would not cost that much!!! Cut throat price!!