Hotlink really that HOT ?
I have read about this SMS Super Saver thing on TheStar newspaper yesterday and it says only 1/2 sen … can u believe 1/2 sen meaning RM0.005 sen per sms and you just have to pay RM2 for 4000 sms ? It’s crazy. May be there’s some trick or marketing strategy behind ? alright let’s look at the T&C
*Promotion period: 2 Aug – 31 Aug 2007
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicable to all rate plans.
2. SMS Super Savers are only valid for SMS sent to other Maxis/Hotlink numbers.
3. SMS Super Savers rates are valid for SMS sent between 1am-7pm.
4. You are only allowed to purchase an SMS Super Saver one at a time. To purchase another SMS Super Saver, your existing credit must be completely finished beforehand.
5. Limited to 100,000 subscribers a day.
6. Minimum credit must be RM2.50 before you can purchase SMS Super Saver. After purchase, you need to have a minimum balance of RM0.50 airtime credit before you can utilize the SMS.
Alright … after look at the T&C it’s seems to be fine. but i was told that it’s valid only for 18hrs which is 1am-7pm that particular day? which mean less than 1day you much finish all the SMS? wow … that’s a trick then … so anyone can confirm this ?
Have you tried that ? Is it true ?