Apple announced that the iPad 2 will be coming to Malaysia and Singapore this Friday, 29 April. Other availability countries also includes Hong Kong, India, Israel, Korea, Macau, Philippines, South Africa, Turkey and UAE.
Yup, finally iPad 2 here! Wanted to get an iPad but waited for iPad 2 since then. Should I get it?
iPad 2 Arrives in Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore & Eight Other Countries This Week
iPad 2 will be available for sale on 29th April 2011, Friday and expected to start at 9am while the Apple online store starts earlier at 1am.
Where To Buy Apple iPad 2?
- Machines : Bukit Tinggi Klang, Sunway Pyramid, Lot10, KLCC, City Square Johor Bahru
- MacStudio : Lowyat Plaza, Berjaya Times Square, Bangsar Shopping Centre
- Epicentre : Pavillion, IOI Mall, Lim Kok Wing
- Switch : Penang (Straits Quay, Sunway Carnival Mall, Gurney Plaza, Jusco Aeon, Queensbay Mall) Selangor (The Mines), Sarawak (The Spring Kuching)
- Apple Campus Experience Center (Taylor’s College)
- MacCity : 1Utama KL, Kluang Mall Johor, Hatten Square Melaka
- iStudy : Subang Parade, 1Mont Kiara, Sunway Pyramid
- myBytes : Tropicana City Mall
- Harvey Norman : (IPC (Ikano Power Center), Sunway Pyramid, Mid Valley)
Will you be one of them who queuing up for the new iPad 2 this coming Friday? My advise is NO! Don’t waste your time queuing up. Why?
1) If you are working, you need to apply for leave.
2) Need to start queuing very early maybe 6am? Or maybe some even over night or camp there?
3) There’s no discount of special offer stated till now for the early bird buyer.
4) You may end up empty handed without the iPad 2 as there will be a quota set for daily iPad 2 sales.
5) They might be some iPad 2 already reserved for the pre-order ppl and there will be less unit available?
6) Ended up just waste your leave, waste your time, waste your energy?
7) It will be the same if you get it after the launching period and not fighting with others? You can just order from Apple Store with free shipping and engraving too!
If you think all the above is nothing to you then by all means go ahead and queue and grab your iPad 2 and be a happy Apple customer! =)
P/S : Machines : It is limited for 2 units of iPad 2 per person.
Digi just pimped up our day with fun filled exciting, exhausting, brain twisting, nerve wrecking activities. They even mentioned that we are UNLIKELY to finish all challenges in time huh? Yes! Team Pimpky did it! We have completed all the tasks assigned, woo hoo! Super excited and exhausted! I sudah tak da energy la! Half dead. But the Male Emcee of the day really awesome, he has so much energy and quite an entertainer! (but most of the time like syiok sendiri more. haha, but seriously good job!)
We are team number 4! Although in Chinese it’s not good la… “sei sei seng” sound not good but indeed we won ourselves something… read on to know more!
But never mind see we prepared ourselves for all the challenge and tasks to be completed.
1st we get registered and get a Digi Modem and that’s the only source that we could depends on for the entire day to do the uploading of videos, photo tagging to facebook and update the blog. Then there’s a briefing given to all of us before the Pimp My Day Challenge start, and each group was given a piece of tasks list with hints / clues of places that we need to go and look for the Digi crews then we need to accomplish the tasks.
Actually I was pretty comfortable as this challenge is based in 1Utama and I’m one of the frequent shopper since the 1st day of 1Utama open for business and I go there almost once a week, so do you think it will be a challenge for us? Haha… No! Not at all! =p
1st Challenge – It’s A Hit! Batting Cages. It’s a home run!
Of all the challenges, we went for some balls hitting challenge because we thought not much ppl will get there and we want to be the 1st there? Haha. But, there’s always a butt, this place took us run around the whole mall because I was mistaken to use another lift and end up when we reach the batting cage there was few teams ahead of us.
Each of the team member needs to hit off as many balls as we can out of 15 balls. I hit the edge of the yellow Digi board hung at the end of the cage but too bad it was not counted if not I could win myself some gift / prize?? Anyway it was a good experience hitting a ball after so many years which I last played was in secondary school.
2nd Challenge – One o’clock, Tqo o’clock, Three o’clock…ROCK!
Our next challenge is exploring music with Free music download from DiGi Music Portal Services. There it took us sometime to figure out how to create a playlist and add two required songs (Akon and Lady Gaga’s) to the playlist. Maybe we should explore more on the portal.
3rd Challenge– Lights, Camera, Action!
We were given 30secs to produce a short commercial ads for Swatch and Digi Broadband. So all of us suddenly become director and we came out with a simple storyline and started to record it without any rehearsal and preparation. Do it right!~
Haha it’s a funny ads I would say but too bad didn’t win anything out of it. Watch it yourself, see we just use cheapo camera and tripod only, if it’s good maybe you would consider hiring us to be the talent of your next ads, perhaps?
4th Challenge – So you think you can dance?
Haha seriously we couldn’t dance and all we did were… can’t find a word to describe, watch the video and you will find out. Haha. Must check out coz it’s a pole dancing and yes we dance and climb up the pole! =p
5th Challenge – Now The Net Lives On Your Phone!
We get to watch a short clips streamed thru youtube using Nokia N97 connected to Digi Turbo 3G. We were almost squeezing all the juices out of our brains trying to figure out the answer for the riddle for this task at Rainforest. The question itself is brain teasing enough, it’s all numbers!
All the hints, photos clues is actually showed at the streaming video from Youtube. I was telling my team mate just hentam, “Broadband Done Right”, but true enough that’s the answer but we take too long as we discussing there and was trying to break the code. lol.
6th Challenge – Bull Eye
haha… See it’s damn easy challenge as I close my eye also can aim and nearly got the highest score, 700!
Check out the video on how Emeryn learn to blow! Haha. Good blow job! At least contributed some points there. =p
7th Challenge – Likely Average Speed
The earlier activities have left us tired and exhausted as we run from old wing to new wing and Ground Floor to 5th Floor and back to Lower Ground. Phew. Each of us had to run 800 meters, yes luckily only 800 meters, and the average speed will be counted.
As I’m the unhealthiest blogger, I almost fainted after completed this challenge, but luckily there’s a last one to complete before we could get back to Mardi Grass for the final uploding and blogging.
Look at our face… all like half dead la…
Final Challenge – Super Model You
The final challenge was we need to pose and shoot for QuicksSlver printed ads. We just need to pick any of the clothes available and pose and shoot and upload to facebook. The photo submission is judged based on creativity. We won!!! Look, am I sexy here? Haha. This creative photo got us RM300 QuikSilver/Roxy vouchers. Thank you!
After completed all the challenges we headed back to MardiGras. Phew! We manage to finished all on time. It was 5.50pm before 6pm!
Once we reached to MardiGras we are required to blogpost whatever we’ve done and upload all the videos that needed and submit it in an hour. We all struggled to do everything we could but it was announced later that the submission time was postponed to Sunday midnight. There was a congestion problem as most of us couldn’t upload the videos and update the blogpost due to the huge crowd.
Each challenge has a winner for it and we are lucky to be the winner of Super Model! Nice kan? Haha. The grand winner, runner up and 1st runner up yet to be announced! Will it be Team Pimpky? Please support us! =p
Check out our Team Pimpky Challenge Video which will sure leave some memory to us and Digi War Cry which did not get us any prize =(
* Note : To complete your Online Booking, please make a non-refundable deposit of RM200 at Maxis Centre or MEP Outlet that you wish to pick up your iPhone from. So don’t think you can just simply book like that! =)
Maxis iPhone 3Gs iValue Plan
Maxis iPhone 3Gs iData Plan
Customer may sign up for Extra SMS RM8 per month to send 500 SMS to Maxis numbers.
Postpaid Rate Plan Terms & Conditions
1. Port-in customers are not eligible to sign up for the iValue Plans with a 24 month contract.
2. The minutes of usage included in iValue Plans applies to on-net and off-net domestic voice calls only.
3. Data included in iValue Plans applies to mobile Internet usage
only and excludes SMS, and other subscription based services. Data bundle is for local usage only. The maximum charge for local usage is up to RM250. While roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges will apply.
4. Advance payment is waived for existing Maxis Postpaid customers with tenure of more than 6 months AND current monthly commitment of RM250 and above. Advance payment will be refunded from the 1st month onwards over the next 5 months. The account must be active at the time of refund.
5. Non-Malaysians without an existing Maxis service will have to pay an additional RM1000 refundable deposit. Existing non-Malaysian customer will have to top up to a RM1000 refundable deposit.
6. Purchase of iPhone 3G must be accompanied with any of the above contracted rate plans. Maxis reserves the right to rescind some of the privileges of the rate plans should the registered line not be used with the purchased iPhone 3G.
7. Downgrade of rate plans will be subjected to penalty.
8. Customer needs to ensure that their line is active at all times in order to receive the free data in the Value Plus plans (6 month contract).
9. Use of the iPhone constitutes acceptance of the iPhone terms and conditions and other third party terms and conditions found in the iPhone box.
10. If your Maxis mobile service is under a myMaxis Phone Deal contract and you have more than 2 months to fulfill a 12 month contract or more than 4 months to fulfill a 24 month contract, you
are not eligible to re-contract to a new iPhone rate plan.
11. For Value Added Services, respective Terms and Conditions applies.
12. Call charges are on 30-second block.
13. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Sign up for a Hotlink prepaid plan (existing Hotlink users can keep their current account)
iPhone 3G S 16GB (Black / White)
iPhone 3Gs 32GB (Black / White)
FREE 500 MB data for 12 months
• Data usage over 500 MB will be charged 0.5sen/kb
• Data usage valid to active customers only
Prepaid Rate Plan Terms & Conditions
1. This offer to applicable to all Hotlink prepaid plans.
2. For new customers, purchase of iPhone 3G must be accompanied with any Hotlink prepaid pack.
3. There is no contract tied to this offer.
4. Hotlink customer needs to ensure that their line has validity in order to receive the free 500 MB data every month in their Hotlink plan.
5. The free 500MB data cannot be carried to following month’s usage if not fully utilised.
6. The free 500MB data monthly will be valid for 12 months upon first day of iPhone purchase.
7. Migration between Hotlink plans will not affect the monthly free 500 MB data.
8. Use of the iPhone constitutes acceptance of the iPhone terms and conditions and other third party terms and conditions found in the iPhone box.
9. Maxis’s support to iPhone is strictly bound by Apple’s warranty and repair policy. Maxis will only support devices purchase from Maxis only.
10. For Value Added Services, respective Terms and Conditions applies.
Waiting to collect your iPhone 3Gs? Some receiving calls, sms, email, tweet, saying that there will be a delay for Maxis to deliver the phone as published which is 31st July, but there’s a lot of discussion going on forum saying that only 32GB iPhone 3Gs affected and delayed due to custom, 16GB iPhone 3Gs should be fine, but for more info please get back to Maxis or wait for any news or email or sms notification from Maxis, Machines or Authorized personnel.
Unlock iPhone 3G s in Hong Kong
16GB iPhone 3G s (Black / White) – HK$ 5,388
32GB iPhone 3G s (Black / White) – HK$ 6,288
In Singapore have to subscribe with SingTel, check the price and package here.
Heard some rumor said the Maxis iPhone 3G s might cost RM3k and above but hopefully they will come out with a good and nice package! I have filled up and submitted the form myself and got the sms telling me that I’ve successfully registered and hopefully I will get the news about the release fast and can update you all.
Finger cross… I’m waiting for my iPhone 3G s!!! Faster processor speed, tap to focus, better camera, compass etc.
* Please ensure that all personal details given (including email address and contact number) are accurate and correct at the point of registration. Maxis shall not be liable or responsible if you do not receive any notification on the iPhone 3G S in the event that your personal details provided were wrong or inaccurate and/or due to any technical faults, failure or congestion in accessing and transmitting your personal data and/or due to matters beyond Maxis’ control.
* The Registration of Interest merely indicates an interest for further information on the availability of the iPhone 3G S and shall not be construed as a binding agreement for the sale/purchase of the iPhone 3G S.
* Maxis shall not be liable for cases such as the non-availability of the iPhone 3G S or non-approval of the iPhone 3G S or any other cause resulting in the iPhone 3G S not being made available for sale in Malaysia.
Meet the fastest, most powerful iPhone yet. iPhone 3G S features video recording, Voice Control, up to 32GB of storage, and more.
The Fastest iPhone Ever
The first thing you’ll notice about iPhone 3G S is how quickly you can launch applications. Web pages render in a fraction of the time, and you can view email attachments faster. Improved performance and updated 3D graphics deliver an incredible gaming experience, too. In fact, everything you do on iPhone 3G S is up to 2x faster and more responsive than iPhone 3G.
Now you can shoot video, edit it, and share it — all on your iPhone 3G S. Shoot high-quality VGA video in portrait or landscape. Trim your footage by adjusting start and end points. Then share your video in an email, post it to your MobileMe gallery, publish it on YouTube, or sync it back to your Mac or PC using iTunes.
The new 3-megapixel camera takes great still photos, too, thanks to built-in autofocus and a handy new feature that lets you tap the display to focus on anything (or anyone) you want.
Tap to take a picture.
iPhone snaps shots with a tap then saves them in the Camera Roll, where they’re easy to enjoy. Rotate iPhone to see a photo in landscape. Zoom in or out with a pinch or a double-tap. Turn any photo into your iPhone wallpaper. iPhone even geotags your photos with information about where they were taken.
Tap to focus.
Autofocus keeps things sharp, and a macro lens takes great close-ups. But you can also tap the iPhone display to selectively focus on anything in the picture — a face in the background, for example.
Voice Control recognizes the names in your Contacts and knows the music on your iPod. So if you want to place a call or play a song, all you have to do is ask.
With a built-in digital compass, iPhone 3G S can point the way. Use the new Compass app, or watch as it automatically reorients maps to match the direction you’re facing.
Cut, Copy & Paste
Cut, copy, and paste words and photos, even between applications. Copy and paste images and content from the web, too.
Want more room to type on the intelligent software keyboard? Rotate iPhone to landscape to use a larger keyboard in Mail, Messages, Notes, and Safari.
Send messages with text, video, photos, audio, locations, and contact information. You can even forward one or more messages to others.
Find what you’re looking for across your iPhone, all from one convenient place. Spotlight searches all your contacts, email, calendars, and notes, as well as everything in your iPod.
iPhone 3G S offers accessibility features to assist users who are visually or hearing impaired. These features include the VoiceOver screen reader, a Zoom feature, White on Black display options, Mono Audio, and more.
Surf the web from practically anywhere. Now you can share the 3G connection on your iPhone with your Mac notebook or PC laptop. Tethering is not currently offered in the U.S. and some other countries. See your carrier for availability.
Capture and share a thought, a memo, a meeting, or any audio recording on the go with the new Voice Memos application.
Nike + iPod
iPhone includes built-in Nike + iPod support. Just slip the Nike + iPod Sensor (available separately) into your Nike+ shoe and start your workout.
Stocks on iPhone shows you charts, financial details, and headline news for any stock you choose. Rotate iPhone to see even more detailed information.
Watch YouTube videos wherever you are. Log in to your YouTube account to save and sync bookmarks and rate your favorites.
The iPhone you’ve been waiting for is finally here. Now available.
Introducing Apple® iPhone™ 3G. With fast 3G wireless technology, Maps with GPS,
support for enterprise features like Microsoft Exchange and the new App Store, iPhone 3G
puts even more features at your fingertips. And like the original iPhone, it combines three
products in one—a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod and a breakthrough
Internet device with rich HTML email and full web browsing. iPhone 3G. It redefines what
a mobile phone can do—again.
Booking period ends 17th March at 11.59pm
Pirority will be given to online booking before public purchases. Book yours now!
I just received a SMS from Digi telling me that Digi Broadband is in PJ now. It’s still their soft launch, that’s why you did not see much info or advertisement about the Digi Broadband or 3G. It’s not their style, they will advertise in a very creative way for Digi Broadband I guess. Stay tuned.
Great news! Digi broadband is finally available near you. Visit rediscoverbroadband.com.my for more information or drop by our Digi Center in SS2 fr 26-28Feb09.
We’ve got good news! We’re extending our laptop & broadband promotion. All you have to do
is swing by the SS2 DiGi Centre in Petaling Jaya from 26th – 28th February 2009 to check out
the promo. No registration required!
This offer is valid on a first come first served basis and stocks are limited.
Broadband Laptop Promo Package HP CQ40 Laptop Specs
• Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T3400 (2.16 GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 Cache)
• 2GB DDR2 Memory
• 320GB 5400 rpm
• 14.1″ TFT WXGA high definition widescreen LCD panel with brightview technology
• DVD +/- RW Double Layer Drive with LightScribe
• Integrated 802.11b/g
• 5-in-1 intergrated digital media reader slot
• One year International Limited Warranty (parts/labor/carry-in)
• Microsoft Windows Home Vista Basic
Terms and Conditions
• Limited laptop units @ RM 999.
• Each laptop purchase would require the purchase of the broadband package
Broadband Promo Package Features
• Download speed: up to 3.6Mbps (FREE Trial of up to 7.2Mbps)
• Upload speed: up to 384kbps (FREE Trial of up to 2Mbps)
• Quota: 50GB (connection will be throttled to 64kbps when the
quota is breached)
• FREE Broadband E230 HSPA modem (with free MicroSD card)
Terms and Conditions
• Price: RM128/month for 6 months (normal price at RM158).
Price returns to RM158 after 6 months.
• Contract period: 12 months. Should the customer decide to terminate the service before the contract expires, an early termination penalty will be imposed at either the cost of the
modem (RM600) or the remaining balance of the contract value,
whichever is lower.
• Advance payment: 2 x monthly fee (RM256).
• FREE Trial of 7.2Mbps speed is at DiGi’s discretion and valid for contract period of 12 months.
Previously was 10GB but now changed to 50GB Fair Usage Quota? But their FAQ page still have not updated yet.
Q11: What is the usage limit for this broadband service?
A11: The broadband service comes with a data quota/usage limit of 10GB.
Q12: What will happen if I exceed my limit?
A12: Your broadband connection will be throttled to a lower speed.
Congratulations! You’re one of the few who’ve been chosen to rediscover what broadband should be! To begin your journey, select and register for a package below and visit Ikano Power Centre from 21st – 22nd February 2009 to grab your broadband and laptop package! Hurry! Only limited laptops available!
Ah, it looks like the fat yellow man is about to launch its 3G services after a year of much huffing and puffing. I thought this was vapourware, and I assumed this was, until I saw something real. The DiGi fanbois have been waiting for this moment – many who are using competing services want to switch when it’s available, saying it’s going to be cheaper, has better coverage, faster and will offer unmetered wireless broadband. Well, I’m here to say – sorry to burst your bubble, but all of that just ain’t gonna happen.
This launch website for DiGi’s 3G services has two packages on offer – one bundled with a HP Compaq CQ40 notebook and a Huawei E230 USB datacard, the other bundled with a Huawei E230 USB datacard. Both carry a minimum 12 month subscription period. The price for the first package is RM 999 for the notebook, plus RM 128 monthly, for a minimum of one year, for the 7.2mbps service. The second package costs RM 128 monthly, for a minimum of one year. Note that in the fine print it says that it’s only RM 128 monthly for both packages for the first 6 months, then it increases to RM 158 monthly for the next months that you subscribe to the service.
1. damn, this is an expensive service at RM 158 monthly. Don’t let the 7,2mbps speed fool you, no one will ever achieve this speed in this world. I don’t know what world they reside in, but I’m on earth.
2. metered broadband of 10Gb monthly – double that of Celcom, and compared to Maxis’s unmetered (thus far) wireless broadband, is nothing to shout about.
3. coverage area sucks at the moment. They’re launching in the PJ area first, although I know for a fact that there is a DiGi signal where I live in KL. DiGi can’t be that desperate for revenue, can it? Or can it?
4. there is as yet no indication what the pricing is going to be when you sign up without any buying any hardware from DiGi, that is, you only get a data SIM from them. Maybe they’re not interested in selling this service. But I have no reason to expect anything below RM 158 as they mentioned that this is their monthly rate for the service in the terms and conditions.
My overall verdict – avoid this offering like the plague. You’re going to hit the monthly quota in no time, assuming you can get 50% of the advertised speed at 3.6mbps. If you don’t plan on hitting the monthly quota, why sign up with DiGi? Why not go with Maxis at RM 99 monthly (+ 5% service tax)? It’s way cheaper. Maxis’ network is currently 3.6mbps enabled, and it’s already 7.2mbps in some areas. Celcom offers RM 68 monthly, but only at 3G/UMTS speeds – again, if you’re not going to hit the monthly data quota, why worry about speed? The faster speed you get, the more you download, and the more you download, the faster you hit the quota.
People need to understand that it’s not just the speed that matters – it’s the amount you can use per month as well. Metered broadband is akin to having a straight road all the way from KL to Penang, and you buy a Ferrari. You’re told that you can only drive at 250km/h from KL to Tapah, from then on, you drive at 60km/h. Isn’t this a waste of money, buying the Ferrari? Get my point?
I should know what I’m talking about here folks – I’ve got one Maxis 3G data account, two Celcom data accounts and two DiGi data accounts. All are unlimited. The winner by far – Maxis at RM 99 monthly. If I show you my daily downloads on the Maxis network, you’ll drool. So, please, before you leave a snide comment that I’m biased or don’t know what I’m talking about, think twice or you’ll end up getting a rude earful from me
I think DiGi should rethink its tagline – from “Broadband done right” to “DiGi sucks…big time”.
Click here for the “promotion launch” website. I checked the whois – the site is confirmed to belong to DiGi.
So after reading for the article above will you subscribe to Digi 3G broadband? I was waiting all the while for Digi to launch their 3G since years ago but now after get to know about the price and package might not be really interested on that. I agree the issues that he had brought up. =(
For more information check out the following link.
5. Any subscriber that purchases a HP laptop offered via this Promotion must subscribe to DiGi’s Broadband plan with an original monthly fee of RM158 with a twelve (12) months minimum contract period. But as part of this promotion, the subscriber will enjoy a special price of RM128 for the first six (6) months of their contract, after which the monthly fee will revert to its original price. Two (2) months advance payment of RM256 is required when you sign up at the event.
Copy 1 to 1 with original iPhone 3G, The first steel glass cover lens, 3.2 inch super size flat touch screen, Multi finger touching function, The unique input hitting interface hitting virtual keyboard to zoom out and zoom in with selected character, Special menu flying put or flying in feeling, Sensor of power and gravity can change the directions as you like, Slip unlock technology, Change songs, movies, pictures, standby pictures by swing the phone, Dual sim standby, Can drag a picture to enlarge or reduce
China factory Specifications
Appearance : Bar type cellphone
Network Frequency : GSM 850/ 900 / 1800/ 1900 MHZ
Weight : 95g
Dimension : 5.8 x 11.3 x 0.8 cm
Processor : MTK
Operating System : RTOS
Color : Black
LCD display : 3.2″ super flat touch screen, handwriting and keypad input
Touch panel : Yes
Dual SIM Dual Standby
Battery : Lithium Batteries 1800mAh
Calling Time : 5 hours
Standby Time : 330 hours
Languages : English/ Malay/ Indonesia/ Thailand/ Français/ Viet language/ العربية/ Turkish/ Chinese
DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd is strengthening its “best value” position in the postpaid market with the announcement of four (4) new Postpaid plans. Whilst continuing to focus on simplicity, DiGi is now offering customised plans that cater for different type of users, including one that offers free domestic calls and SMS.
DiGi’s Chief Commercial Officer, Tom Schnitker, said this launch is in line with the company’s move to enhance DiGi’s market share in the growing Malaysian postpaid market. In view of the changing market dynamics and postpaid customers becoming more discerning, DiGi believes that it is imperative to address specific needs and provide customised plans that are relevant to the customers’ usage patterns.
“By creating relevance to customer needs, we bring about value and savings that will continue to give us the competitive edge in our efforts to further grow the postpaid segment,” he added.
DiGi’s four new plans, DG20, DG50, DG150 and DG250, leverage on “savings” as its key proposition and subsequently give customers the choice to choose Plans that cater to their specific usage patterns. DG250 Plan is the first of its kind to be offered in the local mobile telecommunications industry – it gives customers free domestic calls and SMS to any network at anytime for just RM250.
“We believe this plan will be well received by higher end customers as domestic calls often chalk up a significant amount on their monthly bills,” Tom said.
In another first for Malaysia, the new DG20 Plan offers the lowest industry access fee to date, at RM20. The other plans include DG50 and DG150; which feature simple rates structure with the latter offering free DiGi-to-DiGi calls.
Here I'll share my knowledge, discovery and experience related to latest news, gadgets and happening stuffs. Most articles on this site are related to IT, short reviews, tips and latest offers and many more. More