Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010
Woohoo, wokeup damn early today just to snap some photo of the hot air balloon at Putrajaya. The most yeng one should be Darth Vader hot air balloon! Haha… but whole thing black damn hard to take photo also. The rest of the balloon is very normal only… hmm.
Just check out some of the photo below and you still have last day to visit this Hot Air Balloon Fiesta @ Putrajaya tomorrow (21 March, Sunday)! Weather forecast said tomorrow will rain in the afternoon so take note and remember to bring umbrella!
If you want to go into the Hot Air Balloon zone, remember to carry a big camera and no point & shoot camera as they will say “Not professional camera! Cannot go in!” lol… like that also can? Ppl go all the way to Putrajaya for that event and told that cannot go in coz no DSLR? Alamak…
Darth Vader hot air balloon! Haha…
Para motor showcase.
Remote control hot air balloon.
See so many crazy ppl who wokeup so early just to snap snap snap? haha.
Date : 18 – 21 March 2010
Coincide with school holidays to capture the children and parents from all around Malaysia.
Venue : Putrajaya
Precinct 2, adjacent to the Monument Alaf Baru.
Time : To stretch the event time from 7am to 9pm.
Number of Hot Air Balloons: 23
* Normal shaped : 18
o 13 hot air balloons for free flying
o 5 hot air balloons for public tethered rides
* Special shaped: 5
* The pilots that attended the 1st Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2009 are excited to come back next year!
* Countries involved were Belgium, USA, the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Malaysia and Japan.
* More pilots from other countries also requested to attend the event.
Theme: “1World, 1Malaysia, 1Fiesta”
* In line with our Prime Minister’s 1MALAYSIA campaign, the fiesta would be the perfect avenue in promoting unity.
* As proven in the inaugural fiesta, it could be seen that the fiesta attracts everyone regardless of their nationality, race, age, gender and profession.
* ONE WORLD: balloonists from around the world will be participating in the fiesta, also we hope to attract international tourists into Malaysia.
* ONE MALAYSIA: fans or spectators from around Malaysia, regardless of race.
* ONE FIESTA: hot air balloons being the highlight of the event, there will also be many activities and entertainment that is conducive for all.
Official Website : http://www.myballoonfiesta.com/