This blog is a platform to share what I love in life: food (eat), travel (play), photography (art) and life (thoughts and ideas). With passion for food, I share my foodie adventures and indulgences here. “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” Traveling makes us a better human being as we recognise the similarities and celebrate the differences of cultures between where we travel to and where we come from. “The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” Photography do more than just capturing the best moments in our lives; they also help us tell our life stories. “Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
- Hotel Stage Opens In The Historic Heart Of Hong Kong
- Google Is Offering 2GB Of Free Drive Space If You Complete The Account Security Checkup
- 2016 Best Ang Pow Packets from Banks
- Day 5 Taiwan Trip : 依兰 Yilan, 九份 JiuFen, 十分 Shifen, 西門町 Ximending
- You have been CONNED! The Salt & Lemon Candy (海盐柠檬糖) is not made in Japan, Korea nor China!